What could possibly be better than cheese? Fried cheese! Welcome to another Fry-Day, where I’m sharing the perfect kind of platter to have in time for your happy hour this evening. All you need is brie cheese, oil for frying, honey, and crackers. Brie is my all-time favorite cheese, so any recipe or snack that incorporates it is a good one in my book.
Check out how to make fried brie cheese below. I’d even suggest pairing this delightful snack with a refreshing Rosé – Cheers!
-1 Wedge of Brie Cheese
-3 cups of Crisco Oil
-Ian’s Gluten Free Panko
1. Crack the egg into a small bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, and then whisk.
2. Used a small biscuit cutter to cut the brie into smaller pieces, then coated the cheese with egg wash, and roll in Panko.
3. Heat 3 cups of oil in a heavy saucepan.
4. Place Brie in oil and fry until golden brown.
5. Serve on top of Triscuit, drizzle honey on top of brie.