I can’t believe it’s already April 9th. Time sure does fly – seems like just yesterday I was writing a ‘9 on 9’ post for March. This month, like every 9th of the month, I’m sharing some of my favorite items and new discoveries of the moment. Have you tried or experienced any of the below? Also, please share ‘what’s hot in your book’s’ right now! As you know, I always love any recommendations from you guys 🙂
1. Viceland Channel – If you like documentary style television, then you will love this channel. They describe themselves as a channel of personal perspectives. There is a wide range of topics such as fashion, food, travel, music, and technology.
via Viceland Channel
2. FWRD by Elyse Walker – I enjoy fashion, but not always the hit it can take on my wallet. There are tons of discounted fashion apps out there, but this one is the best in my books. Elyse Walker has wonderful taste and her app is simple to use. The only downfall is that I wish it was more compatible with my iPad.
3. Zara Bomber Jackets – This spring, rose is one of mine and Penelopi’s favorite colors. Zara has bomber jackets in rose for both of us – like mother like daughter!
4. Neutrogena Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes – I hate to admit it, but sometimes I am the worst about washing my face at the end of the day. I recently discovered Neutrogena Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes so I leave a pack on my bathroom counter or next to my bed in order to act as the reminder to wash before bed. They are super soft and even remove waterproof mascara.
5. Matt and Nat Handbags – I was in the market for a new purse because mine sadly broke – boo! I discovered Matt and Nat on Happily Grey’s Instagram, and I fell in love with their Tia Petal colored bag – swoon! Matt and Nat are inspired by material and nature and live by the simple motto, “Live beautifully.” All of their products are made with Vegan Leather and built to last. I cannot wait to get mine in the mail!
via Matt and Nat
6. Grammarly – Writing is essential to my success, and is one of the most important skills to master in life. One comma can change the whole meaning of a sentence. To overcome my dyslexia, I am always looking for tools and education to help with my reading and writing. While on a search for tools, I found Grammarly — talk about a game changer!
7. Super Food Salad at Chick-fil-A – Sometimes it is hard to avoid fast food, especially when we are going from school to an after-school activity. Thankfully, Chick-fil-A has a delicious superfood salad for a healthy fast food choice! The salad consists of chopped broccoli and kale blend, tossed in a sweet and tangy maple vinaigrette dressing and topped with flavorful, dried sour cherries.
8. Tribe Kelley – If you are looking for fashionable, unique and comfortable piece of clothing, I have found this in Yin Trousers. They are super comfortable and adorable – the perfect beach coverup.
via Tribe Kelley
9. Shipt – I have not stepped foot into a grocery store in a while because of Shipt. It’s an online grocery store that delivers right to your door! With your membership, any order over $30 is free delivery. I even ordered everything I needed for Thanksgiving dinner, which helped not to forget any of the ingredients. If you like to go grocery shopping (Ashley Fusner) you can actually get paid to by Shipt!