With school starting, and people planning their beach trips for Labor Day weekend, I thought this month’s 9 on the 9th would be perfect for some of my favorite beach gear so your trip can be easy and relaxing. All of these items, I found on Amazon and saved a little money using Ebates. I hope you all have had a wonderful summer, and make sure to share with me some of your favorite beach gear!
- Sunny Life Speakers- On our last beach trip, I purchased Sunny Life Speakers so we could have a little music while we were relaxing and playing on the beach. They are waterproof and sand proof! One of our beach days, we stayed under our tent while a rain shower came through and listened to some of our favorite tunes.
- Big Mouth Inc. Gigantic Pink Donut Beach Blanket- Our sweet Grammy gave Penelopi this gigantic pink donut beach blanket, which came in handy while we were watching it rain. Penelopi snuggled up, and I covered her up with her donut. Thank you, Grammy!
- Terrain Blue Collapsible Kart Foldable Sports Dolly Gear Storage Mac Cart With Cooling Towel– There is nothing more challenging than dragging a cart through the sand. The struggle is real! My recommendation is to get a cart with sand tires, and it will save you the trouble. I like this one because it folds up nicely and it comes with a nice cooling towel!
- Neso Tents Beach Tent with Sand Anchor, Portable Canopy for Shade– Here is an excellent way to save money on beach rentals, bring your shade! I like the fact that this tent is open air, so the wind can breeze through. We have had our tent for several beach trips, which has made it worth the pretty penny. The little ones in our family enjoy a nice beach nap under the tent, too!
- Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Seaside Sidekicks Sand Cupcake Set– Penelopi and her cousins enjoy setting up a Sand Bakery and making delicious cupcakes. Instead of a cherry on top, they decorated them with shells or seaweed. There is lots of room for imagination!
- SySrion Brand and New Sand Away Beach Mesh Bag Tote– I use this bag to carry all of our sand toys. It’s large enough to fit a ton of toys, and the mesh makes it easier to wash the sand off the toys. When we are done playing with our sand toys, I gather them up and wash them under the outdoor shower. Also, it has a small pocket that is perfect to put your house keys in so they don’t get wet or sandy.
- CGear Sand-Free Multimat– If you have small children, this is a dream. The hardest thing about the beach is there is sand everywhere. With little ones that enjoy “taste testing” everything, this sand-free rug will help keep sand off their toys and out of their mouths.
- Infinity Zero Gravity Outdoor Lounge Patio Folding Reclining Chair– Having a comfortable beach chair is the key to relaxing. We love to lounge back in these chairs to watch the waves or catch a couple of sighting of falling stars. Like the tent, these will help you save on beach rentals, and ours have lasted many beach trips. My tip to keeping them longer is to wash the salt water off when you get back home.
- Sun Bum Continuous Spray Sunscreen– I have some fair skin family members, so sunscreen is a must. It should be for everyone! My Aunt Wendi recommended Sun Bum, and we have been using it ever sense. It’s not greasy and won’t break your skin out. I like the spray because it’s easy to apply on the kiddos while they are running around on the beach.